EQUUS PHYSIO CARE
Equine Physiotherapy and Osteopathy
PG Dip EO
MT MIRVAP / MIAAT / MAOW
n the UK as per the veterinary surgeons exemptions order (2015) physiotherapeutic treatment of a pre-existing condition requires consent from a veterinary surgeon.
- Improve performance and maintain a healthy sport horse. But also to avoid the risk of injury.
- In preparation and recovery during competitions. In follow-up within your stable.
- Prevention by identifying possible signs of pain. Action on amplitudes and flexibility.
- Specific treatment for horses showing signs of stress, discomfort or reduced performance during transport.
Fitness / back to work
and after convalescence
- Shorten the recovery time after convalescence (on veterinary advice only) after a prolonged absence from work or for a retraining.
- Application of a protocol defined with the veterinarian for a return to work after convalescence.
- Specific protocol for returning to work after a stoppage.
- Follow-up protocol concerning the retraining of a race horse.
- Improve muscle and joint comfort, proprioception and well-being.
- Year-round or occasional follow-up in your stables or at home.
- Broodmare or old horse specialist
Passive and active mobilizations
Sensors to aid in biomechanical analysis and comfort results
TENS / PEMF
Sports dog, companion dog, retired dog or after convalescence (on veterinary advice).
°This is about to support the dog in his daily life in terms of biomechanics and comfort.
°Specialist in older dogs suffering from osteoarthritis.